Thursday, August 1, 2013

EYEBROWS 101: FILLING IN YOUR BROWS

I rarely go outside without filling in my eyebrows. For me, it just doesn't feel right! I tend to be O.C. when it comes to my eyebrows and I feel that it just has to look perfect. I really take my time in filling in eyebrows and I guess it's my most favorite in doing makeup. For months, I have been experimenting with ways I can fill in my brows using different products. In this quick tutorial, I'll use three eyebrow products and some other tools that may come in handy. Note that this method is not the only method for filling in brows. You can skip steps if you want because we all have different eyebrows and preferences.




TOOLS:
1.  Spoolie or eyebrow brush
2.  Tweezer
3.  Angled eyebrow brush
4.  Cotton buds

PRODUCTS I USED:
1. Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow pencil in Medium Brown
2. in2it waterproof eyebrow powder
3. Billion Dollar Brows brow tint in Blonde
4. The Balm cream concealer in Light/Medium

Now, let's get started! :)


Stay tuned for the next post--how to pick the right eyebrow color! :>

Other Eyebrows 101 post: SHAPING YOUR BROWS

No comments:

Post a Comment