Monday, July 29, 2013

FS Cosmetics Eyelash Curler

Hola! Let's talk about eyelash curlers. Have you bought an eyelash curler that is wimpy and doesn't do its job? How many of you have hurt their eyelids or plucked out their lashes because of their eyelash curlers? Perhaps many of you have, and are a bit skeptical on buying inexpensive eyelash curlers because we all know how painful it is to get pinched when using the wrong curler. It's totally the worst part of your face to mess around with a tool that reminds you of surgical scissors. Ha ha!  

The best eyelash curlers in the market are fom Shu Uemura, Shiseido and Bobbi Brown. They really give you that lovely curl in seconds but they also burn a hole in your wallet! Today, I'm about to reveal to you a local product that could be a dupe for Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. I discovered an eyelash curler that is cheap AND effective at the same time!


Meet the FS Cosmetics (previously known as Fanny Serrano Cosmetics) eyelash curler!!!

The FS Cosmetics Eyelash Curler is usually available in SM Dept Stores for only Php175.00!

I like that it's a local brand and so budget-friendly!  They also sell extra pads in 3s separately for only Php45.00. Quite a steal if you ask me! :)
I like that the brand is seen on top of the curler; I find it appealing. Hmm... This reminds of the Shu Uemura curler because of the cursive engraving of the brand on one side.

Here's how my lashes look like before and after curling them with my FS Cosmetics eyelash curler. It definitely gives my lashes a nice curl!

I love this eyelash curler because it only takes a few presses to curl my lashes and I like how it separates clumped-together lashes as well. It doesn't easily pinch my skin nor pull the hairs. It is quite cheap and does its job of curling your lashes. I'd recommend this to anyone who's looking for an eyelash curler that's inexpensive but also does its job. You can buy this eyelash curler in most SM Dept stores at FS Cosmetics counters nationwide. If you are hesitant to buy Shu's or Shiseido's, then this would definitely be a good start. It is one of my favorite eyelash curlers to use. :) When paired with a good mascara, the curl will hold its place the entire day! 


How about you? What are your favorite eyelash curlers? :)

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete