Monday, July 8, 2013

Tip Tuesday: Eyes Wide Open

Tip Tuesday! :)


Good morning!<3 I'll be starting a new series of posts called 'Tip Tuesday' and every Tuesday, I'll post a quick makeup tip for you guys! :) If you have questions or requests, please feel free to comment below! :)


TODAY'S TIP: Eyes Wide Open Using Just 1 Product

There are days when you just feel so tired and stressed out that it radiates throughout your whole body. Your eyes may look tired and you will look sleepy even if you're not. You have no time to put on a full face of makeup because you are always rushing and you need a quick fix of caffeine to give you that  extra jolt in the morning. And when people see you, they think/say, "Stressed ka 'teh?" Hahaha! Days like these are inevitable! You just have to pull yourself together!

Anyway, here's my quick tip. To achieve that wide-eyed look, curl your lashes and apply 2 coats of WATERPROOF MASCARA. That's it! Instant brighter-looking eyes in just 2 minutes! :) You can actually skip eyeliner because mascara gives you the illusion of thicker lashes already. It's that simple. Try it! :)

My favorite drugstore & budget-friendly mascaras: Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion mascara and Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara 

Mascara makes a difference! :)

3 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete