Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sleek MakeUP Haul


Hooray, for my very first Sleek MakeUP haul! :) Sleek MakeUP is a colour cosmetics brand dedicated to providing a makeup range for women at truly affordable prices. It is from the UK and is known as one of the best drugstore brands in the country. The makeup line has a variety of colors and shades catering to different skin tones, which is really awesome! 

I first heard of Sleek from the Pixiwoo sisters on Youtube (these siblings are great MUAs!) way back and I was praying that this makeup brand would come to the Philippines. And wow, I am so lucky, you guys! Sleek did make it here in the Philippines!I was so happy to see it in The Ramp stores. However, I did not buy all of these items from The Ramp. Some of them, I bought from The Updated Trends, an online seller of foreign makeup brands. I was so happy to have found this store as well during a bazaar in WTC. So yeah, enough rambling and here's my haul for you guys! :)

These were the items I bought from The Updated Trends:
Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Cadillac
 and...
i-Divine Mineral Based Eye Shadow Palette in Oh So Special
The last two were bought from Sleek MakeUP in The Ramp Glorietta. :)
True Colour Lipstick in Fuchsia (such a nice color!)

Face Contour Kit in Light (My favorite contour kit at the moment!) - The package comes with a matte brown powder and an iridescent cream-colored highlight powder.



Stay tuned for the reviews and swatches on these products! :)


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete